Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Best of both worlds

For the last couple of days I've been thinking of getting back to blogging, yes I know, I've been away for ages and so much has changed and happened since. To start when everywhere there is a closure is sort of strange in its own way. The year is coming to an end and everyone is winding up and here I am, starting all over again. Then again, the end is always a new beginning. So here I am with something interesting that I happened to try a few days ago.

The world has been taken over by healthy food concepts and each one of us, is trying to inculcate a healthy eating habit . So, when we want to take a break from this routine, we are always on the lookout for the newest product in town. So did I, more so out of sheer curiosity since the name in itself was contradictory, a thin crust cheese filled pizza, yes, it's the new Dominos pizza. One would wonder, how can something be thin, crispy and yet have a filling which is melting and stringy. That's something only they can answer. Honestly, I was rather skeptical about it but also pleasantly surprised at the execution of it. The toppings of course is up to you, my son wanted a chicken extravaganza and there was chicken in every form that you can think of ! Thin crust cheese filled pizza

We were on a roll and didn't stop at just the pizza,  the custard filled buns were next. With a slight hint of cardamom in the sugar dusted on top, these golden delights had the most amazing custard filling. The star ofcourse was the custard which was the perfect consistency, the type where you don't really care who is watching and how messy you get trying to eat your bun.Custard buns

I'm glad that the breakaway from the routine ended up being a good one, if you're in one of those, calories don't matter mood, try out these two , you may just get hooked onto them.

Bon Apetite!!

Thin crust stuffed pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment