Sunday, January 2, 2011

We have turned ONE !!!





On this day last year as part of the new year resolution to do something different i decided to chase a dream. A dream which i had dreamt of since school...a dream which was my calling but somehow in the past decade had got relegated to somewhere far far behind in my list of priorities.

I'm so happy that i did because this past year has been one of my best years of my life!!! The joy of doing something i love so passionately is beyond putting down in a few words.

When i started i didnt have a clue as to where i was headed. So, it all began with tiny little steps for which i have to thank you all. To each one of you who have encouraged me, gave me your valueable feedback , to my husband, who has been my biggest support in this endeavour with not only his beautifully shot pictures but believing in me.

Thanx to all of you now i am all set to take it to the next level. I have already done a couple of orders placed from out of town and country. So as the first step to make it bigger....orders are welcome from everywhere..you can pay through PAYPAL.

4 comments:

  1. I cook, bake and eat, this is the best way to live life to the fullest.

    You bake some lovely cakes Ipsita. No doubts about that but as far as the eating goes - I don't remember much. Funny - Loss of memory I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course i eat...i dont like sweets too much but i love good food!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely what you do... and the way you do it. But you must be more regular with blogging. And do recipes too!

    Hope to you much more, and a lot more often. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you love good food for sure.....but you don't EAT much of it....you make it :-)

    ReplyDelete