Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LIGHTNING McQUEEN: THE NEXT LEVEL



A few weeks ago, it was my son's best friends birthday and his mum called to ask if i could make a Lightning McQueen cake for him. Ofcourse i agreed and tookup the challenge. I must admit that it turned out quite well. When i posted the pictures on facebook, a friend commented that i was ready for the next level.

The comment got me thinking. Was i really ready for the next level? I have been thinking on these lines for a few months now and still pondering.

It has been over a year since i started my little venture. Honestly, as i had mentioned earlier, this was started just by chance and i was not really sure where i would be going. I am not an entrepreneur, i was only trying to live my dream and follow my heart. I had no plans to begin with but over the last year and a half, it has given me more joy than i had ever imagined.They say when you do what you love it's not a job anymore. I couldn't agree more, i have a day job and i bake after i get back from work but i'm never tired !!

The next level is so many things. I have had numerous requests from friends, colleagues, fans and others to start teaching. I love the idea and i am giving it a serious thought.Baking classes. Then there is the website ipshitas.com. I am working on this and hopefully in the next few days it should be up.

So there are baking classes, website and some more stuff coming up.

The next level it is!!!


Sharing love from the oven...ipshita

No comments:

Post a Comment